SalesForce DeveloperApply Now
- Boston, MA
- Krakow (City), Lesser Poland Voivodeship
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere. With a dedicated team of 12,500 employees worldwide, our employees are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Our innovative detection, imaging, informatics and service capabilities, combined with deep market knowledge and expertise, help customers gain earlier and more accurate insights to improve lives and the world around us.
In this role, we are seeking a highly skilled, team and results-oriented individual to join our Enterprise Technology Function as a SalesForce Developer supporting all aspects of our technical stack working with cross-functional software development teams. You will help transition the enterprise to flexible Business technology ecosystems-leveraging new digital enterprise model Rapid minimal viable product. You will develop reusable, scalable, capabilities, to enable faster enterprise standards. You will enable Microservices architecture; deploying iterative deliverables focused on fastest path to value
- Provide Salesforce subject expertise related to application architecture, data, integration, security, technology, mobile, and analytics.
- Collaborate with business owners and technical team to understand business requirements, design, and document solutions.
- Assess solution and design options and provide them along with work effort estimates.
- Participate in peer solution and code review processes.
- Recommend platform, third party, and technologies to solve complicated business requirements, utilizing best practices.
- Design, develop, test and document solutions across salesforce platform; Force.com, Sales Cloud, Community, Managed packages (e.g.- Salesforce CPQ, Financial Force), Einstein, Heroku etc. in accordance with application lifecycle development standards, and with data quality as a primary focus.
- Design and develop integrations between applications and other systems, utilizing middleware (Dell Boomi).
- Ensure that documentation is accurate and well written.
- Participate in agile application development process; sprint planning, story estimation, solution and technical documentation, release planning and execution.
- Ensure all changes have successfully passed regimented testing process.
- Document solution release step details (change controls, data migrations, and step by step order of operations) required to enable delivery manager to release changes to production.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of technical experience with Salesforce.com.
- Extensive development experience with Salesforce development technologies, process builder, flow, workflow, API, SOSL, SOQL,web services, Apex, App builder.
- Prior experience providing technical solutions with Salesforce CPQ.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work on multiple assignments in a fast-paced and rapidly changing work environment.
- Experience with bi-directional integrations between Salesforce and other business applications using middleware, such as Dell Boomi.
- Proven ability to design and optimize solutions focused on data quality.
- Active Salesforce certifications desired.
- Proven track record of successful project execution with agile methodology.
- Working knowledge of Jira and Confluence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Ability to communicate complex issues in a concise easy to follow manner is essential.
- Proven track record working in a fast-paced and agile team, focused on strong execution.
- Knowledge of the lead to cash lifecycle in a subscription-based SaaS business.
- Quick learner with ability to figure things out with minimal supervision and adjust to changing priorities on the fly.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams