Principle Service Operations Analyst
Boston, Massachusetts | Annapolis, Maryland | Augusta, Maine | Concord, New Hampshire | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Hartford, Connecticut | Montpelier, Vermont | Providence, Rhode Island | Trenton, New Jersey | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Boston, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-031894
We are looking for a qualified and organized operations analyst to join our team. The operations analyst will study our Global Account workflows and processes to recommend and implement changes in order to increase revenue and production. The ideal candidate will be able to translate data and evaluate operations to develop and advise deal structures and data required for customer face to face meetings. The operations analyst will also research and compare multiple avenues of workflows, assist on all department analysis, and conduct internal audits on global agreements.
- Analyze data of in-place procedures to find ways to improve sales
- Evaluate operations procedures and processes
- Identify deficiencies and areas for improvement and redesign
- Apply statistical analysis, simulations, and predictive modeling to analyze current procedures
- Recommend strategies and develop new procedures
- Implement tests processes, policies, and protocols
- Prepare detailed reports for customer facing meetings
- Research market and industry trends and patterns
- Perform sales analysis for all global accounts and key accounts
- Compare processes with industry standards and best practices
- Conduct investigative internal audits and create reports of findings against existing global customer agreements
- Develop workflows to increase production and revenue
- Bachelor’s Degree in statistics, business, data management, operations research
- 8 plus years’ experience as an operations analyst, in an operation or research analyst role, or in a related position
- Master’s degree in operations research or related field preferred
- Able to analyze large, complex data sets using a variety of software and tools
- Comfortable with database administration skills and resources
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Able to analyze data and statistics and translate results into better solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pays strict attention to detail
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills for interaction with all levels of management
- Knowledge of Spotfire and SFDC is a plus
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."