Global Services Product Manager-Remote Opportunity
Boston, Massachusetts | Albany, New York | Annapolis, Maryland | Atlanta, Georgia | Augusta, Maine | Austin, Texas | Columbia, South Carolina | Concord, New Hampshire | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Hartford, Connecticut | Montpelier, Vermont
ResponsibilitiesLocation Boston, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-020997
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
PerkinElmer is seeking a Relocation Services Product Manager for their OneSource division who will successfully drive the go to market strategy for the Laboratory Relocations business. As a hands-on product manager, the person will determine the worldwide market opportunity, from both a business and a product requirements perspective. The position manages the development and execution of commercial solutions and strategies to grow PerkinElmer’s presence in the global Laboratory Relocation markets.
- Identify market needs and best practices through market research supported by visits to current/prospective customers
- Work cross-functionally to define go-to-market strategy, create product positioning statements, articulate key benefits and target customer profile
- Work with field services teams to build and deliver solutions to customers, both globally and regionally
- Own process implementation of the business’ strategic plan
- Thought leadership – both internally and externally – around Laboratory Relocations offerings
- Create, maintain and assume accountability for a culture of high customer service
- Play a hands-on role throughout the product lifecycle to demonstrate value of product to customer
- Deliver engaging, informative and well-organized presentations, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of relevant Product Management in Capital Equipment
- Deep knowledge of trends and market needs in the area of Laboratory Relocations
- Demonstrated success in developing a product roadmap, launching new service solutions
- Experience with risk evaluation and control, business impact analysis, business continuity strategy development, emergency response and operations, developing and implementing business continuity (BC) plans, developing technology and business process recovery strategies
- Experience working in regulated environments, e.g., GxP is highly desirable Unique blend of business & technical savvy; a big picture vision; drive to make that vision a reality
- Experience in end-to-end execution of product/service launch marketing strategies
- Self-motivated with ability to manage numerous projects in a fast-paced environment and to flexibly respond to frequently changing demands
- Organizational agility and teamwork - must be able to work with people in a variety of positions and an ability to influence across functional boundaries
- Ability to work seamlessly with many different teams and personality types.
% of Travel Required: 20-30%
Paid Vacation, holiday and sick time
Medical, Dental, Vision Coverage
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."