Digital Sr. Marketing Manager
Boston, Massachusetts | Albany, New York | Annapolis, Maryland | Atlanta, Georgia | Austin, Texas | Charleston, West Virginia | Columbia, South Carolina | Columbus, Ohio | Dover, Delaware | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Hartford, Connecticut | Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Boston, MassachusettsUS Job ID AMS-AES-JR-0212
This digital marketing manager role will be responsible for developing and driving successful, long-term digital marketing strategies at PerkinElmer. It also includes the management of activities and processes around PerkinElmer’s digital ecosystem including websites, a best-in-class B2B marketing automation solution, social media platforms, e-commerce, and other systems required for the deployment of marketing campaigns. This leadership role will oversee a digital marketing team of experts and will be required to provide strong direction and leadership.
- Build, manage, and deploy a digital marketing roadmap, in collaboration with IT, and PerkinElmer’s leadership team.
- Provide forward-thinking ideas to build and maintain a strong company web presence.
- Manage all digital marketing channels (e.g. website, blogs, emails, ABM, and social media) and ensure brand consistency.
- Continuous drive to increase PerkinElmer’s brand awareness across various digital media platforms.
- Measure ROI and KPIs and prepare budget needs.
- Plan, measure, and implement continuous channel and creative optimization to improve the effectiveness of digital channels including click & conversion rates, and seamless handoff to other channels.
- Develop streamlined go-to-market processes for digital channels including optimizing agency spending with external parties.
- Responsible for the management of PerkinElmer’s platform for marketing automation, the e-commerce customer experience, and social media channel strategy.
- Educate, evangelize, gain support and ultimately expand the content marketing capability that serves as the basis for the Always On marketing Engine (AOE) and other personalization tools.
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics.
- Motivate and manage a digital marketing team to achieve targets.
- Monitor competition and provide ideas to stand out and stay ahead.
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology developments.
- Work with leadership to define and take on new strategic areas of focus within the realm of digital activation to support the growth of the PerkinElmer business
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10+ years of marketing in the digital space and 5+ years as a leader of a marketing team.
- Strong project management skills and an adaptive and flexible attitude. To be successful, the candidate will need to flex with the needs of the business while ensuring that project objectives are completed along planned timelines.
- Knowledge of WeChat, landing page practices, Google Analytics, and Sales Force.
- Hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics, B2B social media and CRM software
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Planning and monitoring the ongoing company presence on social media
- Familiarity with web design
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Have a passion for digital technologies.
- Knowledge and experience in the science or services market and/or analytical technologies is preferred.
- Travel to support meetings, customers, and events as necessary
- Overall 10%-30% travel mostly US with approximately one international meeting per year so will require a valid US Passport.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
"PerkinElmer is committed to making the world a better place, from helping improve the environment to the health of people around the world. It is a company with strong values."
"Helping PerkinElmer save over 70 babies a day gives me a sense of pride and purpose."