Customer Education and Enablement Leader
Boston, Massachusetts | , Remote
ResponsibilitiesLocation Boston, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-024220
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
At PerkinElmer Informatics, we work collaboratively as a team. We strive for relationships with our customers best characterized as “trusted advisor”. We are also committed to continuous self-improvement, using data and experience to improve our decisions.
As Customer Education and Enablement Leader you will drive the innovation and modernization of our customer onboarding programs. We're expanding our Learning/Enablement Team to support our transition to our latest cloud-based solutions. A key requirement for this role is the digital enablement of all education and enablement content for low-touch access by our customers. We need a strong leader to help us redefine the way we onboard and enable our customers across a broad spectrum of products that support Life and Applied Sciences markets. This includes strategies, implementation, and delivery of high impact learning programs that engage customers as we set them up to succeed.
This position requires a broad global perspective and leadership with cultural aptitude and curiosity across a diverse, global organization, as well as the ability to navigate the challenges of a constantly evolving organization. You must be highly adaptable to change and demonstrate both the ability and flexibility to achieve your vision through tactical execution. In addition, a level of excitement while driving change in the organization is key to this position. The position reports into Head of Global Services.
Here's What You'll Do:
- Provide excitement and passion with your leadership and direction
- Provide thought leadership in developing the onboarding journey of new customers and the ongoing journey of existing customers.
- Establish our internal and external learning strategies of ground-breaking solutions that align with the Informatics’ brand.
- Implement and ensure the delivery of enablement programs across our customers
- Measure how these new strategies have improved our customers’ experience and, based on insights, iterate to make them even better.
- Manage and lead a combined set of employees and offshore resources.
- Develop and implement communication plans that keep the Informatics organization aware of the progress toward goals.
- Develop a strong internal relationship to facilitate getting things done.
- Collaborate with key partners (e.g. Executive Leadership, HR, Product Management, and Marketing) to ensure solutions are relevant and drive outcomes.
- Drive engagement that fosters an environment of continuous learning to encourage growth and adoption of new technologies.
- Deliver customer success through enablement and training.
- Mentor your team with the goal of increasing the depth and breadth of the team’s skillset
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years building and scaling training, development or education programs
- 3+ years of leadership/management experience
- 2+ years working on large-scale global programs
- Proficient in digital learning, just-in-time/micro-learning, and blended learning strategies
- Strategic direction setter who can also dive into tactical execution
- Knowledge of industry trends and the latest research in learning strategies
- Proven track record of establishing a high-quality portfolio of multiple learning programs that together achieve the desired vision.
- Ability to navigate the sophisticated issues of a scaling organization and build the case for continued investment in learning and development
- Experience crafting performance indicators to evaluate the effectiveness of onboarding and training programs.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
“PerkinElmer has empowered and provided me the opportunity to learn and grow with the company. Every success is celebrated at PerkinElmer. I contribute every success to my supportive mentors and my team, the best that I have got in my entire corporate years. The sense of belongingness and respect for each other gave me a deeper meaning of what a family truly means. At PerkinElmer, I have found my family.”
“PerkinElmer is, by essence, a truly ethical company and I feel myself supported and valued. It is great to work in a place where my personal values match the company´s values, and that is PerkinElmer for me”