Compliance Field Service Specialist
Boston, Massachusetts | Albany, New York | Dover, Delaware | Harrisburg, Pennsylvania | Hartford, Connecticut | Trenton, New Jersey | Washington, DC
As a worldwide pioneer of scientific technologies, we provide our customers with advanced detection, imaging, software and services solutions. And it takes a motivated, highly skilled Sales team to make sure those tools get in the hands of the people we can help. Add your consultative approach and experience selling capital equipment to our team, driving product and service transactions to achieve success – and better the world.
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in sales at PerkinElmer.
- Good Listener
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Boston, Massachusetts, Albany, New York, Dover, Delaware, Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, Hartford, Connecticut, Trenton, New Jersey, Washington, DC Status Regular Job ID JR-022553
Imagine a world where you could detect health issues sooner to treat them more effectively. Where food and water are always safe, even in remote corners of the earth. And where scientific and medical research are enhanced to solve the greatest challenges of our times. At PerkinElmer, we imagine this world every day. Then, we innovate and collaborate to make it happen everywhere.
Our dedicated team of about 14,000 employees worldwide, pioneers scientific technologies for better detection, imaging, and informatics to help our customers work to create healthier families, improve the quality of life, and sustain the well-being and longevity of people globally.
If you are seeking a meaningful, impactful, and stimulating career, look no further.
- The FSS will be field based, working with sales and global account teams to drive commercial performance through account strategies, identify customer needs, propose solutions, and drive top line growth.
- A Compliance Subject Matter Expert that provides technical support to field teams
- Characterize the external market by performing pipeline analysis and competitive assessments for region and specific market segments
- Coordinate with Product Management to identify, communicate, and incorporate new service enhancements as well as with the Services team to insure we deliver competitive solutions that are differentiated through value as perceived by our customers.
- Attend conferences presenting Compliance Services Solutions.
- Work with program management office, service delivery and practice managers to ensure implementations are repeatable and scalable.
- Deliver training of internal/external sales channels to drive sales activities.
- Ability to communicate clearly across functions: product management, marketing, service delivery etc. to ensure alignment of strategy and commercial plan.
- 2+ years' experience with GxP expertise and experience with customer focus and excellent communication skills.
- Previous sales experience is an advantage, though experience in GxP environments and looking to move into a commercial role is welcome.
- Minimum BS in a scientific or related discipline
- Willingness for 30% - 50% overnight travel.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams