Clinical Trial Informatics Analytics Evangelist - Remote
Boston, Massachusetts | Atlanta, Georgia | Baltimore, Maryland | Charlotte, North Carolina | Chicago, Illinois | Miami, Florida | New York, New York | Raleigh, North Carolina
ResponsibilitiesLocation Boston, MassachusettsUS Job ID JR-014800
Join the leadership of the growing clinical and translational analytics business segment within PerkinElmer Informatics. This role will actively shape and champion the evolution of our current product portfolio to a broader clinical analytics platform.
Lead as an active voice in shaping and messaging our clinical analytics portfolio
- 30%: Partner with business segment leader and business development leader to craft business strategy. Evangelize solutions to external customers
- 30%: Work with business segment, clinical and translational product management, and R&D teams to provide use cases, voice of customer, and design feedback in product development
- 25%: Work with marketing team to build content to drive leads to our solutions
- 15%: Independent innovation
- Broad clinical domain expertise: you have direct experience across key components of the entire clinical research lifecycle (desired business functions listed below in experience section)
- Advocates and drives awareness on clinical trial design and operational expertise
- Able to define, communicate, and continually evolve a study playbook toolkit and its incorporation into our technology suite
- Understands key clinical trial metrics, KPIs, and drug development processes; guide customers in technology and process development on how studies feed into program strategies and technology strategies to align with operational functions
- Innovative mind-set: you are driven by generating ideas and communicating them at the appropriate technical and business level; additionally, you have a knack for leveraging the creative elements of your colleagues and forming ideas into actionable outcomes (focused on clinical, translational, and data science use cases)
- Exceptional communicator: remote and in-person; convey ideas and convince stakeholders through written, verbal, and data means; ability to influence across cross-functional teams; display enthusiasm for your work
- Analytics solutions: you are passionate about weaving data science concepts into use cases; either you’re an early adopter with extensive usage of various analytics tools or you’ve delivered or managed an analytics platform team
- Bachelor's Degree
- 8+ years’ experience in drug development within Biostatistics/Clinical trials/Biomarkers/Computational Biology/Machine Learning
- Master’s degree is desired in analytics or life sciences or experience equivalent with experience in Biopharma and/or CRO
- Experience in 3 or more of the following business processes: trial planning, trial design, forecasting & risk management, feasibility & site selection, recruitment planning and tracking, biomarker discovery, risk based monitoring, real world evidence, risk detection, and/or outcomes research.
- Prior experience working with clinical and translational teams
- Prior experience in safety, clinical efficacy, and omics data
- Ability to translate business needs into data analytics concepts and the other way
- Hands-on, able to implement and execute initiatives
- High level project management skills
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Meet Our People »and learn more about Rachel
"There is nothing cookie-cutter about my job. I’m never stuck doing routine tasks."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Manny
"There’s never a day I don’t think about how my team truly helps accelerate scientific research."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Lee
"Being innovative in my job is second nature. I’m constantly discovering ways to make methods easier and higher performing for the industry."
Meet Our People »and learn more about Samantha
"When I go to one of my mentors and let them know that I have learned something new, I am able to apply it in a real project right away which has been extremely helpful to my professional growth and has enabled me to continue achieving my goals."