Sr. Sales Specialist
As a worldwide pioneer of scientific technologies, we provide our customers with advanced detection, imaging, software and services solutions. And it takes a motivated, highly skilled Sales team to make sure those tools get in the hands of the people we can help. Add your consultative approach and experience selling capital equipment to our team, driving product and service transactions to achieve success – and better the world.
We have found that the following traits and attributes help lead to a successful future in sales at PerkinElmer.
- Good Listener
*Rewards may differ based on the location.
Medical, Dental and Vision
Dependent Care FSA
Health and Wellness Programs
Paid Holidays and
Life and Disability
ResponsibilitiesLocation(s) Beijing, China Status Regular Job ID JR-017075
1. Timely complete the respective sales targets according to the company's requirements and relevant market strategies, effectively utilize my own ability and company resources to independently develop new markets and new customers;
2. Maintain and enhance existing customer relationships;
3. Established relevant distribution network and conducted daily communication and management with dealers according to the actual situation of each region to ensure sales results and promote the rapid development of sales;
4. Organized, built and improved the local logistics service system, timely completed the commitment to customers and gave feedback on relevant opinions;
5. Conducted technical communication with customers and completed part of technical support work;
6. Responsible for collecting market and industry information and giving feedbacks to relevant departments;
7. Assisted in the development of market activities in various regions, maintained key customers and key industry leaders;
8. Independently carry out daily training for customers and dealers, and effectively guide and manage dealers;
9. Completed other projects assigned by superiors.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Featured JobsView All of Our Available Opportunities
Recently Viewed Jobs
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams