Technician/Engineer (m/f/d)Apply Now
- Baesweiler, North Rhine-Westphalia
PerkinElmer now offers an exciting career opportunity as
Location: Baesweiler, Germany (Home Office based with international travel)
The Engineer/Technician is responsible for the repair and maintenance of instrumentation mainly at client’s facility. Candidate must be an outgoing individual preferably with experience in various lab environments . The role will require extensive travel around the world.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following
- Working seamlessly with the chemagen automation team
- Build and maintain a working relationship with Lab Owners and Management.
- Proactively support the lab environment
- Document procedures, policies, troubleshooting and best practices
- Coordinates and works with outside vendors
- Maintain daily client communications
- Listens actively and communicates promptly and effectively with clients regarding issues. Provides timely follow-up.
- Escalates issues that are not resolved via normal support channels. Acts as an interface between business and R&D teams.
- Professionalism, excellent listening skills, superior analytical skills, great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage one’s time with minimal supervision to achieve objectives
- Review and execute validated documents related to reagents and instrumentation
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or apprenticeship in engineering.
- Understanding of lab practices, instruments and reagents.
- Achievement oriented.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills combined with the ability to provide quick resolution to problems.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be customer service orientated and believe in teamwork, collaboration, adaptability and initiative.
- Willingness to travel internationally
Your advantages with us:
- Cooperative and diverse environment
- Individual programs for your personal & professional development as well as career opportunities
- A demanding, varied job in a globally successful technology company
- A good chance to travel internationally
Interested? We look forward to receiving your online application( CV, cover letter, certificates) under https://jobs.perkinelmer.com , JR-010452
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams