Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)Apply Now
- Baesweiler, North Rhine-Westphalia
PerkinElmer is currently looking for a
Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d)
Location: Baesweiler (with 30% domestic and international travel)
Are you looking for a career where you can use your existing knowledge and ingenuity to help create compelling, scientifically accurate marketing content and value propositions? Do you want to be promoting some of the most exciting new emerging technologies like CRISPR genome editing, long-read sequencing and single cell sequencing in a rapidly growing business unit of a large successful company? Then you are looking for a job with PerkinElmer’s Applied Genomics group. Focused on developing complete workflow solutions, PerkinElmer’s Applied Genomics group is enabling scientists to leverage these and other new exciting technologies to take their research to the next level.
PerkinElmer's Applied Genomics Group is searching for a product marketing professional to join our fast-paced marketing team. This position will be a key member of cross functional team responsible for product launches and the promotion of existing products. This position is multifaceted, requiring a combined skill set of scientific understanding and business acumen.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that the Applied Genomics marketing plans aligns with divisional strategy and supports revenue and customer attainment goals that include existing and new customer accounts.
- Create white-papers, sales communications, presentations, competitive tools and training for effective sales enablement.
- Work closely with the Applied Genomics marketing team and product management to develop messaging, campaign themes, and content that drive effective marketing programs.
- Collaborate with sales and product management to understand the needs of the marketplace; help to formulate future product marketing strategies and tactics. Collaborate with customers and key opinion leaders to penetrate key application areas.
- Work with product managers to develop customer-focused collateral for the products.
- Partner with cross-functional members from other groups including product management, application support, and sales to achieve business objectives.
The successful candidate will have a technical background in molecular biology, as well as an understanding of the research and diagnostic markets. A degree in the life sciences with marketing or product management experience for a biotechnology company with experience in developing and launching instruments or reagents in the research and/or diagnostics space is highly preferred.
- Strong technical and promotional writing skills
- Be able to think outside the box to bring new ideas
- Creativity, flexibility and adaptability
- Detail-oriented, with ability to manage multiple projects
- High energy and self-motivated, with strong desire to make an impact
- The ability to interact effectively with others
- Must exhibit strategic thinking, teamwork, planning and execution skills backed by strong analytical and decision making capabilities.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to set priorities based on alignment with business goals and strategic direction, define timelines and deliver to commitments.
- The ability to work collaboratively with product management, sales and marketing professionals to develop effective market strategies and programs which meet revenue forecasts and growth targets
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent German and English communication skills
- Must be available for 30% domestic & international business travel.
What we offer:
- Permanent employment within a dynamic scientific company
- Open-minded and innovative culture
- Performance based compensation with additional local benefits
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Collaborative and diverse environment
- Focus on career development
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application (cover letter, CV + certificates) on https://jobs.perkinelmer.com, JR-010763
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams