Quality DirectorApply Now
- Turku, Finland Proper
PerkinElmer is currently looking for
The Turku Site, with 530 employees, represents one of PerkinElmer’s major manufacturing and product development sites for newborn and maternal fetal health screening. As the global market leader in newborn screening, our solutions have tested over 560 million babies worldwide for life-threatening diseases.
Quality organization is responsible for ensuring that products meet customer and regulatory requirements through a sustainable quality management system. We are now looking for an experienced leader to join our Quality team.
- Lead and coach the Quality team in Turku; as well as drive the Quality mindset within the entire organization
- Ensure compliance to and drive continuous development of the Quality System and Products
- Plan, manage, develop and maintain the Quality System procedures and processes to fulfil the requirements
- Develop, implement and monitor/report Quality KPIs
- Act as Management Representative for Quality
- Collaborate closely with Site and Operations Lead, R&D, and other functions at the site
- Manage project teams to follow NPI and Quality procedures; coordinate and drive problem-solving activities within the projects.
- M.Sc. degree in Engineering, Biochemistry, Chemistry or corresponding
- Minimum of 5 – 10 years of experience of leading a Quality function, preferably with IVD
- Experience in working in sustainable Quality System, preferably ISO 13485; and Risk Management ISO 14971
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills both in Finnish and English are essential
What we offer:
- Inspiring leadership and exceptional employees
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
PerkinElmer Turku Site is a drug free site and a medical examination for new employees includes a drug test.
For further information, please contact Quality Director Rina Wahlroos, tel. +358 2 2678101, on January 30th between 9 – 10, or on Thursday, February 6th between 13 – 14. If you are interested in the position and feel that you have the necessary skills and experience, please send your application and CV by February 29th via the link below.
PerkinElmer is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, or veteran status or any other characteristics protected by applicable law. PerkinElmer is committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
Meet Rob PackerGlobal Infrared (IR) Portfolio Director
Meet Rachel AdomatSystem Applications Integrator
Meet Many FaragGas Chromatography (GC) Product Manager
Meet Lee MarottaSenior Field Application Scientist
Browse Videos and Content
We are excited to be featured on the big screen ticker in Times Square, New York City, honoring NewbornScreeningAwarenessMonth
Innovating a Healthier World
Our dedicated team of about 11,000 employees worldwide are passionate about providing customers with an unmatched experience as they help solve critical issues especially impacting the diagnostics, discovery and analytical solutions markets. Learn More
Corporate Social Responsibility
PerkinElmer is an active corporate citizen, committed to creating better outcomes in our communities and innovating for a healthier world. Learn More
Celebrating 80 Years of Making Life Better
We invite you to explore this special section where we reflect on our rich heritage of scientific innovation and how we have made life better over the last eight decades, including commemorating the innovative and passionate minds that have made our significant impact possible. Learn More
SVP and Chief HR Officer, Deborah Butters
Deborah Butters discusses our commitment to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. Learn More
Stem Cell Study Offers Hope for Autism
One family shares the story of their autistic daughter whose symptoms nearly vanished after participating in a trial at Duke University. Source: CNN. Learn More
Powering Change: Women in Innovation & Creativity
At PerkinElmer, we are honored to recognize the remarkable talent of our female employees around the world and the tremendous impact that they have on our organization, today and every day. Watch this women in innovation video to learn more about PerkinElmer’s commitment to empowering women. Learn More
Please be aware, PerkinElmer does not make job offers without conducting in-person interviews. We do not charge job application fees, any request for fees is not a legitimate PerkinElmer job offer. Please be aware that remote job scams have been reported against many companies, for more information please visit:https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0243-job-scams